You will capture a bigger piece of the mobile pie before it gets eaten up by your competitors.
Find out if your Website is Mobile Friendly by entering your website address into your Mobile Phone, and then check your site against the following checklist:
lower transfer speeds of most mobile networks.)
If you answered NO, to any of these questions, your Website has NOT been designed to be viewed on a Mobile Device.
With this in mind we have created a free TEST YOUR MOBILE TOOL, It will take you less than 30 seconds to see how others view your site, when searching on a mobile device.
What’s the difference between a Desktop and a Mobile Website?
A mobile website caters to mobile device capabilities with features like:
- Scaled down, easy-to-read content with simplified navigation.
- Mobile specific landing pages without Flash, huge images, or unplayable videos.
- Clear Calls-to-Action at the top of the Mobile Site so the user does not have to scroll.
- Touch-friendly interface with buttons that are large enough to click on with your fingertip.
- Images with ”alt tags” just in case the page is slow to load.
Engage your customers wherever they are.
“The #1 reason for using a Mobile Device for a local business search is because shoppers want information fast, they’re on the move, and they’re ready to buy. Right Now!”
Is your Website ready and able to conduct business with your Mobile Visitors?
If not, when do you want to get started?
Call Terry+447826030197 or email@example.com today for a Free Consultation.